Aries and Leo Compatibility

Aries v/s Leo, who would win?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Ask Oracle
    Keymaster

I think it will be Leo, because of their dominating behaviors.

User Deleted

I think that Leo would win. Aries, while competitive, has insecurities that Leo is well aware of, and can play upon those, making Aries doubt themselves temporarily, thus, Leo thrusting ahead just by a hair finishing first.

The Aries will win because a Leo will be to spoiled. And they talk a lot of shit so they are IP stuck and think they will win no matter what happens. But an Aries won’t care about what’s going on around them they will simply go for it until the job is done we will not let down a fight we will kill to keep love ones safe I’d need to. A Leo will let them die to tell the story but with no one to tell the story to. Such a shame leos arer but are to week to go on. Like an Aries 

jai123

ooops! looks like somebody’s ego is hurt here 😛 may be that is why warrior is spitting out such harsh words for leo.

jai123

ooops! looks like somebody’s ego is hurt here 😛 may be that is why warrior is spitting out such harsh words for leo.

jai123

I would proudly let my Leo Win!! bow to my queen!! and service her every need, like a good Aries should!!!

gen41983

I’m the girl, and an Aries…he’s the guy, and a Leo. 

There are no wins. We don’t fight much due to mutual respect, but when we do he starts roaring, and I resist and keep talking ….until I withdrawal and become cold towards him, due to his inability to hear my point of view. I have an inability to hear his point of view too, as he’s usually wrong Lol. But it hurts his pride in a big way when I disagree with him. Poor lion, Lol. 

After we fight, I have to sacrifice myself by being really nice, or he gets his feelings hurt and won’t come near me. I have to cater to his proud lion side, or the relationship would end. 

So in a way he loses, because he always lets me sweet talk him into doing what I want. And in a way I lose because I have to sweet talk to him in the first place. 

let the aries women win if she will feel good about that.. leo men should not have problem

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.