Questions and Answers

lost love, will he come back?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    konchitah

will my capricon baby come back to me?

eris.mors

Salute to any body who is reading my comment, thanks all going to DR Akim, I married my husband, and lived well and happy. coming to an extent that my husband used to love and care for me, those who have most my time until fined me for who he was having an affair with another woman, I try to stop it, all my effort was – sadly vain got divorced and went to women. I live with two of our children, I cry all day, I was in pain, the pain and seeking help. i was reading a newspaper, I saw dr akim in helping people with their love and reunion spell. so I decided to contact him and explain my problem with him, he made a love spell to make my husband to come back to me and our children and never think about women. this man is God sent to restore heart break and gather relationship. May the Lord be your strength and continue to use to save people relationship and any problems that come into contact with him for help [email protected] I promise you, you will, but a smile on your face and make you feel happy . good luck

Loveforme

Will my taurus man come back

purvin

will my lost love come back to me

Anonymous
    Inactive

Without DR DAHIRU a lot of people would have been dead through heart break. My case is not different from heart break, I am married woman with 3 kids and there was a time when i was having problem with my husband because he was having an affair outside our marriage and this was making me feel bad. So i tried finding solution to my problem by reading a lot of relationship tips on the internet and that was how i came in contact with DR DAHIRU contact details and through the help of DR DAHIRU at [email protected]  my husband left the girl he was having affair with and he came back to me and our kids. After a job well done by DR DAHIRU i felt that it will be unfair if i keep this secret to myself and that is why i am going to drop the contact details of DR DAHIRU right now,or you can also reach him via this email:  [email protected]

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.