Aries and Leo Compatibility

My girlfriend is an Aries and I am a Leo?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Ask Oracle
    Keymaster

what can we expect from our sex lives?

akeelahkay1

As an Aries woman currently dating a Leo male, I can answer this question based on my own personal experience. In a word “Orgasmic.” I have to say that as an Aries female, I’ve had more than a few sexual encounters, but there is something amazing, maybe even divine about the sexual chemistry of this paring. Never have I been more physically, mentally or emotionally involved with a partener in bed as I have my Leo. Its like an unspoken force just guides one another to the right spots and the intensity behind it is truely captivating. Its over the top passionate and unyeilding it ins satisfactions on both parts. We even laugh while we’re having sex. I have to say, I cant imagine a greater pleasure in this world than that of which I experience with my Leo.

User Deleted

My girl friend is an aries, and I am leo. She’s five months pregnant with my son, As of a week or so ago she left me to go live with her mom, i still get to see her and my son when hes born but i love this woman more than ive ever loved anyone or ever will, or want to. I am franticaly trying to find employment to prepare for the baby and i do get to see her a couple times a week but we were takin alot if not all f our stress out on eachother and wasnt healthy for her or me or our chld so we are currently seperated. I was just wondering, as another aries woman, What would your leo have to do to get you back to him if you forgot about the love through all the stress and wanted something else. idk if u can help me but i figured it couldn’t hurt.

User Deleted

and i agree, the sexual chemistry between a leo and an aries is rediculous.

User Deleted

In an amazing way.

@brian-rules 2 main qualities of aries people are we love to understand people and situations and to control and we love space and independence. we loveeee leos tho yall can be hard to read and very strong to the point of not knowing where our freedom is going. when we feel trapped in a situation we get very frustrated we can have 0 tolerance and try to push everyone away when we fear stuff is going to hell so that we can take care of it . probably as an aries her main issues are shes overwhelmed and needs encouragement that if she just does stuff in the right mind it wont be a disaster. my dad always tells me every footstep take with compassion and peace take it one step at a time dont worry so far ahead worrying is like praying for what you don’t want. it’s hard to hear but to provide that example of peaceful and go with the flow and expecting great things to happen instead of fearing the worst and not having any optimism… she either doesnt understand what you feel and it stresses her out or she fears being dominated or controlled by such a balanced and confident person. id say to get her back aries loves when boys communicate with her more so she can read you and understand where youre headed and believe in her that she will always love you. aries dont lose love for people once they love you they may get frustrated but the love does not die

@brian-rules 2 main qualities of aries people are we love to understand people and situations and to control and we love space and independence. we loveeee leos tho yall can be hard to read and very strong to the point of not knowing where our freedom is going. when we feel trapped in a situation we get very frustrated we can have 0 tolerance and try to push everyone away when we fear stuff is going to hell so that we can take care of it . probably as an aries her main issues are shes overwhelmed and needs encouragement that if she just does stuff in the right mind it wont be a disaster. my dad always tells me every footstep take with compassion and peace take it one step at a time dont worry so far ahead worrying is like praying for what you don’t want. it’s hard to hear but to provide that example of peaceful and go with the flow and expecting great things to happen instead of fearing the worst and not having any optimism… she either doesnt understand what you feel and it stresses her out or she fears being dominated or controlled by such a balanced and confident person. id say to get her back aries loves when boys communicate with her more so she can read you and understand where youre headed and believe in her that she will always love you. aries dont lose love for people once they love you they may get frustrated but the love does not die

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.