Aries and Pisces Compatibility

My girlfriend is an Aries and I am a Pisces?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Ask Oracle
    Keymaster

what can we expect from our sex lives?

Dungdt

wonderful, he is so romantic, he is very tender. she can feel all his love in every move

Dungdt

wonderful, he is so romantic, he is very tender. she can feel all his love in every move

Chexie

You can expect amazing sex. Being an aries woman with a picses man, my god that is some of the best sex I’ve ever had in my life. Just be open to everything. Do not be judgemental.

User Deleted

I am an Aries girl and I know we can fall hard for Pisces guys… Pisces guys are the few guys that know how to touch the heart of an Aries girl and forever keep it… Few can love like a Pisces and Aries will fall head over heels… He is the one guy she will love forever til death and after…Pisces and Aries connect on a soul level… Pisces guys have a strange power over Aries girls… She may never be the same or be able to  love anyone the way she loved him… He may be the one man she will do anything for because she knows how deeply and selflessly he loves…  Theirs is a true, special and rare kind of love. Don’t ever let go of her… if she realises that you really love her then she will always stick by your side no matter what!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.