Aries

I’m an Aries girl but I keep attracting Capricorns! WTF

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    User Deleted

I swear, any guy I have had romantic feelings to has either been a Capricorn or had a HEAVY influence of Capricorn planets/nodes in his chart. I am beginning to think it is becuase my North Node is in the sign of Capricorn.

Anyone else have similar experiences? Capricorns aren’t exactly known to be Aries’ perfect match, so it is odd hahaha.  

Lainaboo22

This is my exact issue… They are all exactly the same..

all I can say is never..ever again.. 

ScarlettQofW

why never again? I’m “in like” with a Cap & I’m an Aries…curious…what I might be in store for based on both of your reactions?

User Deleted

Hello all you Aries,

In relationships you can never just go by your Sun Sign regarding compatibility.  If you are attracting Capricorns a lot it could be your north/south node as you mentioned or you could have one or more planets in Capricorn and not know it.  You could also have one or more planets that are traditionally compatible to capricorn such as the other earth signs Taurus & Virgo or even the water signs of Pisces,Scorpio & Cancer.  Cancer is also Capricorns polar opposite so they tend to attract each other a lot like magnets!  There is also a possibility your Ascendant could be in Capricorn.  Also it is important to note that Capricorn is a Cardinal sign like Aries, Libra and Cancer so even though these signs can be very different they are also similar in a lot of ways.  There is a long list of possibilities of why you are attracting Capricorns but just remember Astrology and relationships go much deeper that your mere Sun Sign.  I specialize in Marriage Compatibility and for a limited time I will be doing free Marriage Analysis so if any of you are in serious relationships or anyone you know and you would like to know the possibility of you two marrying email me with the couples date of birth & birthplace at Satara.terra@gmail.com *For more accurate info please include your time of births*

Good Luck to you all & your Relationships! 

cleareye3

OMG so interesting. I thought it was a phenomenon that just occured with me. I started calling it my universe’s joke that my husband will be capricorn, So i better learn to deal with it while I can. It’s usually who they are that attract me. Filling in my weaknesses with promising strength, loyal, and fiery. Usually they will put up just enough resistentance to keep me interested… like dangling a carrot in front of a deer to make it walk. Be careful with this group. Long, sticky, confused breakup cycles can develop… But man when you have him…You’ll always want him.

cleareye3

OMG so interesting. I thought it was a phenomenon that just occured with me. I started calling it my universe’s joke that my husband will be capricorn, So i better learn to deal with it while I can. It’s usually who they are that attract me. Filling in my weaknesses with promising strength, loyal, and fiery. Usually they will put up just enough resistentance to keep me interested… like dangling a carrot in front of a deer to make it walk. Be careful with this group. Long, sticky, confused breakup cycles can develop… But man when you have him…You’ll always want him.

cleareye3

cleareye3

cleareye3

cleareye3

cleareye3

cleareye3

cleareye3

cleareye3

cleareye3

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.