Aries

Is it posible for an Aries to get married to a Virgo

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Participant

A virgo and an aries make a very good couple. I dont know about marrigde

audideano

NO VIRGO LOVER,IM AN ARIES MAN AND I LOVE PISCES WOMAN…..

faras
    Participant

I am a Virgo man and had an Aries wife.

Most of the astrology compatibility reading indicates the relationship has strong attraction in the begining but flame of love fades immediately and this is 100% true.

No doubt we had enjoyed our time together when ever we were friends but husband and wife it become nearly impossible to stay under one roof and divorced now.

TO ALL DEAR VIRGO AND ARIES: DO NOT ATTEMPT TO GET INTO THIS RELATIONSHIP

if you do not trust the above line and you will experience and will be remembering the above line for the whole of your life

God Bless All !

User Deleted

I have to agree with Faras. Had 2 Virgo partners one lasted 5 years and it was one hell of a roller coaster that sure didn’t end up at the altar. Virgo and Aries share the undeniable flame but don’t get along. I tried everything. Twice. It’s not a good match. 

Anonymous
    Inactive

i have an aries boyfriend and we are planning on getting married we have a gppd relationship though sometimes i feel he thinks he knows everything.

Flame
    Participant

I am an Aries woman married to a Virgo man. We have definitely had some interesting challenges, and there were a few times I didn’t think we’d make it. But things are really good, now, and we’ve been married for 13 years. I think it helps A LOT to have some compatibility in the natal charts — for instance, our suns are conjunct (I think that’s the term) in our 7th houses. Personality-wise, we share similar beliefs about religion, politics, money matters (believe it or not, I know Aries don’t usually have a great track record for this, but I handle all the bills and do very well with money, and he appreciates that), and raising the kids, so this helps a lot when other things are out of sync. Also, by the time I met him, I was sick and heart-broken by so many “exciting” romances, I was ready to settle down with a true knight in shining armor. But, if I’d met him 20 years ago… no way!

User Deleted

<3

User Deleted

I am a third decan Aries man married to a second decan Virgo woman.  The sex good, but that’s it.  Aries love to learn and try new things.  Virgos do things superficially and for show.  They love to travel and stay in nice hotels, but they will not read one page of the history and culture of the destination.  Virgos are not interested in investigating/analyzing politics, science, art, religion or anything else.  Virgos criticism of me would be that I am extremely impatient and inconstant.  The relationship is a nightmare.  The only way we can exist peacefully is pretending to be someone we’re not. Aries and Virgo, please stay away from this relationship!

User Deleted

I am a third decan Aries man married to a second decan Virgo woman.  The sex good, but that’s it.  Aries love to learn and try new things.  Virgos do things superficially and for show.  They love to travel and stay in nice hotels, but they will not read one page of the history and culture of the destination.  Virgos are not interested in investigating/analyzing politics, science, art, religion or anything else.  Virgos criticism of me would be that I am extremely impatient and inconstant.  The relationship is a nightmare.  The only way we can exist peacefully is pretending to be someone we’re not. Aries and Virgo, please stay away from this relationship!

User Deleted

Virgo man here, been married to an aries since 2007, been together since 1998. Four kids , each had one prior & two together. Been a roller coaster ride & when things are good they’re pretty good. Getting divorced soon , just can’t deal with the insanity anymore.

User Deleted

Hello All,

Wow! I’m sorry to hear about the unhappiness in some of your relationships/marriages, however to answer the original question yes it is possible for an Aries & Virgo to marry as well as pretty much any other sign if other planets are in supportive compatible signs to each other.  Any marriage will have ups and downs it doesn’t matter how “Compatible” the signs are supposed to be.  Living with anyone for several years & then compound that with stresses of everyday life and kids and anyone would have some rough patches.  With that being said one of the reasons why Aries and Virgos can have great sex but other things might be lacking is because all Aries will be in Virgo’s solar 8th house which rules sex among other things.  When someone’s Sun Sign is in your 8th house either solarly or natally you will feel a very primal sexual attraction with that person.  When it comes to Marriage you cannot just look at you and your partners Sun Sign it is much, much more complex than that! we all have an Ascendant/Descendant sign, moon sign, venus sign and mars sign that will also play important roles in who we are attracted to and who we marry and thats just the tip of the iceberg… For example I am a Taurus female but my moon sign is in Aries so I am very compatible with Aries men in fact my husband is an Aries.  When someone’s Moon Sign is in the same sign as another persons Sun Sign that creates a very powerful bond in fact most married people have this powerful aspect. Your Moon sign rules your emotions and your Sun sign rules your ego so when these two planets are in the same sign in a relationship the two people are very in sync with each other. I am doing free marriage ananlysis for a limited time so if any of you are in a serious relationship or just dating someone & want to know the possibility of you marrying each other email me with your birthdates and places of birth at [email protected] * for more accurate info please include time of births as well* 

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.