Gemini

Gemini (me) Scorpio (him) combination

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    GemInMe

Does anybody have some experience with this combination? Even this site says there can be bumpy patches but if we find the happy medium, our love will be the eternal kind they write fairy tales about <3. 

The guy I really like is a Scorpio, and as soon as I saw him, he took my breath away. I was stuttering and nervous and blushing, ugh so embarrassing! We have known each other for 6 months, and we live 50 minutes from each other. He is unwavering and is dedicated to getting his finances in order and taking care of his daughter which given our age (he is 25, I am 23,) I LOVE. 

He tells me he loves me, and that he isn’t going anywhere, that I make him happy, and he feels special and different and felt that instant connection as soon as we met also. However, I am feeling discouraged because he won’t hang out with me. He works full time and goes to school at night, and gets his daughter on weekends, so I understand he is busy. But I also think that if I was important and he missed me, he would make time for me. We are both very honest, and we don’t lie to each other, and he gets very annoyed when I bring this topic up and question the sincerity of his feelings. He knows I would do anythin and everything for him, I always drive the 50 min to go see him but I would like some effort on his part. I tell him I want to spend time with him and not just have sex, and he says he knows this, and reassures me. I know scorpios are hesitant to trust, and he has been burnt in the past, so I understand him being cautious, but how long does it usually take? Should I back off and make him think I’m not wrapped around his finger? Because I want him to realize that he has to show me some effort or my hurt feelings aren’t going to allow me to stick around that much Longer. I also don’t want me backing off to completely ruin the progress and trust that I have finally gained with him. I care about him, and I just want to do what’s right by both of us. Thanks for your advice in advance. :-)

ravenluka

I have experience with this combination…. 5 year ago i had girlfried scorpio and to tell the truth it was nasty, painful and short relationship…..scorpios like to keep gemini partner under control all the time  wich is not good  for gemini who like to roam even in relatioship, and to see wih other people even to meet new ones od oposit sex wich makes scorpio partner very suspisious and very hasty in making conclusions that its partner is not faithul and dedicates to him/ her.  You decide what to do…my advise be just friends couse if you try to persuade him that nothing bad will happen to his chield could have for counsequeses breaking friendship between you to and to say bad things that wil either break you heart or let you feel worthelles…

I also had similar experience with women Pisches.Taurus and  Cancer.

and my best expirence in relatiships where with women Gemmini and Sagittarious

GemInMe

Well he hasn’t shown that he is controlling yet, and I (unlike the traditional Gemini description, don’t mind giving some control as I have been in such relationships in the past),…. And honestly I prefer being in a relationship rather than roaming around. He often encourages me to loosen up, relax, don’t be so shy,… Etc. he has shown me that he is a bit possessive, openly confessing that I am very much his, and he doesn’t share. And I am very happy with that. Even this site says that scorpios and gemini’s can work out very well if they can get over the slite bumps here and there, and the things that this site says can cause troubles,…. As far as the Gemini is concerned are traits that either are not present in me, or are very small. 

User Deleted

I am a gemini woman and was married to a Scorpio man for over 18 years. He was so jealous and possessive. He is very romantic. We were great together. Never deprived me of anything that I wanted but has an addiction problem which led to many promblems in our lives. We had children and he is also a good father. Likes to spend money loosely. It can work if you seek therapy.  Although a person can change if he or she wants to change. Wish things were different. I like to flirt but never cheated. So whatever bad things they said about gemini is not true for me.

Gemini-only

this happen to me he was amazing but I blew I was to shy and didn’t say anything try not to say things that won’t hurt his feeling ok because that guy now has a girlfriend don’t ever be to shy

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.