Leo

Leo F and Aquarius M?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    User Deleted

Are there any lasting relationships between us Leos and an Aquarius? 

My Aqua male and me broke up after several months of dating, and stayed good friends even afterwards. Now, 5 months later, he is saying he wants me back because he realized he was a lot happier with me than without me. I fell for him REALLY hard when we were together, and now he’s on the same page that I was on — but not sure if I can trust him with my heart again. I’m not sure. He is trying though, and   even wants to completely commit to me and be like a step dad to my 2 year old son. 

I keep searching for answers, and it says that as long as the aqua male can commit and the Leo can put their ego away, it can work, but I’m trying to find actual people with lasting marriages. Any help would be great. 

Thanks! 

User Deleted

i think you should let him go you dont have to suffer anymore again .your case is similar to me i am on the way to divorce.aquarius is not compatible with our zodiac sign leo.

User Deleted

My relationship did not work out with my Aquarius male either. I ignored everything that said our siguns were not compatible and decided to go for it anyway. We have a child together and have tried several attempts at making our relationship work, but it only makes me want to rip my hair out. I am steering clear of Aquarius from now on. 

jerzee-girl

Im with a aqua male now and when we first met the chemistry was amazing but his communication is non existent the attention I need I don’t get the affection is low and im just rethinking everything he is a wonderful person but it takes a special somebody to deal with a Leo woman

jerzee-girl

Im with a aqua male now and when we first met the chemistry was amazing but his communication is non existent the attention I need I don’t get the affection is low and im just rethinking everything he is a wonderful person but it takes a special somebody to deal with a Leo woman

jerzee-girl

Im with a aqua male now and when we first met the chemistry was amazing but his communication is non existent the attention I need I don’t get the affection is low and im just rethinking everything he is a wonderful person but it takes a special somebody to deal with a Leo woman and he is double minded

jerzee-girl

Im with a aqua male now and when we first met the chemistry was amazing but his communication is non existent the attention I need I don’t get the affection is low and im just rethinking everything he is a wonderful person but it takes a special somebody to deal with a Leo woman and he is double minded

jerzee-girl

jerzee-girl

jerzee-girl

jerzee-girl

jerzee-girl

jerzee-girl

jerzee-girl

jerzee-girl

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.