Pisces

Do 2 Pisces have a special kind of love?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    msmayhem

Thoughts on 2 Pisces in love?  Is it a special kind of love?

Anonymous
    Inactive

It really does feels like it at times. I’m a pisces man and I have recently been dating a pisces woman and it seems like from the first moment I saw her I was hooked, and our relationship has caused me to reconsider a lot of aspects in my life just so that I can make her as happy as she makes me.

SexyChef

I have never gotten past the flirting stage and I just met the 4 Pisces male interested. We will flirt exchange #’s and thats it. Too bad though.

innocentia19

I’m a Pisces lady (19th of Feb) and met a Pisces man (22 of Feb) we met on the 20th of Feb after my birthday and before his. For this reason I feel There’s something to this because I don’t believe in coincidence. At first the passion was high and the attraction seemed to be mutual, we really did get along and both wanted each other… we still not dating and things/passion has dropped and he is now putting little effort if not at all. What might be the problem? We text everyday but our texts are now casual and sometimes dry! I really like the guy and still am attracted to him, how do I get him to act up and lit the spark again?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.