Pisces

How would you describe a Pisces?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Ask Oracle
    Keymaster

do you really think they are lazy and sulking?

User Deleted

Sensitive, emotional, dreamy, creative, nurturing, (sometimes lackadaisical, complaisant, absent-minded, dramatic), likes attention, whitty and good friends to have.

User Deleted

Pisces are romantic, charasmatic, and very charming. They are also manpulative, selfish, deceitful, and can lie to a snake charmer. Like the fish, they have two sides to their personalities. I fell in love with the good side and got tore apart by the bad side. This is my second pisces relationship and I will never date another one.

User Deleted

LMBO@ LILSPUD

march12

Oh man! Pisces are crazy! They do have two completely different sides of their personalities; but what bothers me most is the fact that people call pisces lazy and willpower-deficit. I, as a pisces, personally only believe in directing my energy towards things that matter. Pisces aren’t lazy, they are simply selective in their interests. Whenever they put their minds to something, they WILL do it. But if they simply don’t care, they are not going to even pretend to care. Best match is definitely a scorpio, although they usually belong to two completely different social groups; this in turn, makes it very difficult for a pisces and a scorpio to become friends, nonetheless incite a relationship. Main interests: several different things, they are very intelligent and intuitive people. And they CAN be decisive;they simply need support. I personally, am interested in film and academia. Don’t underestimate a pisces. 

march12

Oh man! Pisces are crazy! They do have two completely different sides of their personalities; but what bothers me most is the fact that people call pisces lazy and willpower-deficit. I, as a pisces, personally only believe in directing my energy towards things that matter. Pisces aren’t lazy, they are simply selective in their interests. Whenever they put their minds to something, they WILL do it. But if they simply don’t care, they are not going to even pretend to care. Best match is definitely a scorpio, although they usually belong to two completely different social groups; this in turn, makes it very difficult for a pisces and a scorpio to become friends, nonetheless incite a relationship. Main interests: several different things, they are very intelligent and intuitive people. And they CAN be decisive;they simply need support. I personally, am interested in film and academia. Don’t underestimate a pisces. 

User Deleted

I l

User Deleted

I love Pisces I have been with a Pisces man for 7years & I can’t wait to marry him!!

User Deleted

sensitive, psychic, generous, kind, lazy sometimes, loves to be alone, shy, a day dreamer, loyal to the one they love and mysterious too.

User Deleted

shallow untrustworthy   secretive but on the flip side emotional compassionate and giving. i am a pisces dating a pisces and its like hell of earth we have been bed partners for years he says he loves me and if he should ever marry it would be someone like me, but he never take me out to dinner, movies, walks its wierd but somehow im stuck on the lovemaking…i know! dont say he guys!and the guy is older then me, not to mention when i did a people search with his email address there were young and old females and males at least 30 making contact with him which was a shock to me…but im still stuck on the lovemaking, so the charm he use is for his own personal gain and satisfaction, i thought by being honest and loyal that would change the dynamics of our relations.. im torn should i  be single rather than go on dealing with his deceit and betrayal….but i keep wonder when he is going to mature and not take life and love for granted…love is hard to find and i hope you gals out there stand your ground and wish you would not get entangle in this mess such as myself.

User Deleted

All of the above^^^

User Deleted

compassionate to a fault, understanding, caring, clever and extremely tolerant.  When emotional needs are met, relationships can be thrive in the fires of passion.  Don’t meet their emotional needs and it will be the ice of detachment and indifference.   Can slip away easily without a backward glance.  Some think that piscean’s are weak, but they have an extremely strong resolve and can be ruthless.  This is what takes people by surprise….a ruthless streak that a piscean has under that sweet, soft demeanour and surfaces when a piscean’s heart has been jilted.  Never underestimate the slippery fish.  

User Deleted

my partner is a pisces!! he is adorable, loving, caring, giving and selfless!! but he is also too kind (cant say no to others), a little insecure and needs reassurence!! oh and a bit intimidated of commitment!! but he is a wonderful dad, great family man and good provider!! 🙂

User Deleted

All Scorpios forwarned, Pisces women are one hell of a hell. Never happpy, always complaining, unforgiving, unsure, always looking for the man of their dreams, never finding one resulting in destroying not one but several lives. Don’t you even dare to look at them Psicen girls if you don’t want to be ruined, completely ruined. 

Pisces32

I disagree that Pisces are that two sided.  I’m a pisces Man and many of the personality traits on astrological personality profiles describe me almost completely.  Yes, emotional on things I’m passionate about, but, stone cold on things I don’t have a personal care or interest. 

Really that’s two sides of the same coin.  I’m extremely passionate about things I invest myself in. Whether it’s hobbies, career, whatever it is, I invest all of myself, my attention, and emotion.  I take it all, many times, too seriously.  At the same time, some days, I don’t really care that Polar Bears are nearly extinct. Yeah, it may be a tragic topic, but, I may not have an emotional investment in it, therefore. I may be non challant about it in a discussion and seem cold or uncaring.  It’s not that I have another personality or I’m deceiving people.. By caring a lot about one thing and not caring much at all about something else, I am revealing truth and honesty, not deception. 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.