Capricorn and Sagittarius Compatibility

Capricorn disappearing act??

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Piarini Piarini 5 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of 22sagittarius 22sagittarius 
    Participant

I’m a Sagittarius female and I’m head over heels for this Capricorn guy. We were very good friends for 3 or 4 years. After I switched schools we lost touch. We recently reconnected and I was very wary because it seemed like he just wanted to hook up. Anyway we talked about it and he assured me that wasn’t the case. I ended up going to see him. We talked & laughed for HOURS while catching up. He bared his soul to me that day and we ended up hooking up. It was a life changing experience. I had never felt so close to anyone before. We texted all day, every day after that and he encourages me to stay positive, believe in myself, follow my dreams and all that jazz. 2 days ago I went to see him again and the same thing happened. We hooked up and after he kissed me and told me he never thought this would happen between us but he was happy. He told me he ‘wasn’t going anywhere’ and he would always be there to support me. The next day, he stopped responding in the middle of a text convo. I thought nothing of it because he was at work and his responses always slow down while he’s at work. Later that night I got on social media and saw he posted saying he was going to be going MIA to focus on a project he’s starting and for no one to contact him. Was he just jerking me around or will he finish his project and everything will go back to normal? Regardless, I’m going to live my life as normal, but I want to know if I should give up on him or wait it out?

Profile photo of Piarini Piarini 
    Participant

He won’t disappear on you, keep the torch burning in the background until he is finished tying up whatever he needs to, in this case his project. Capricorns tend to be workaholics, so please understand that this is nothing personal toward you, it is just the way Capies are. Capricorns will absolutely NOT invest into anyone unless they are certain it can be for the long haul. I have a Capie friend and he even admitted that all his hook-ups (not that many as they are also a picky breed) turned out to be long term relationships. They are usually serious people, they can be a bit fun and wild in a social setting but when they feel and share those feels, they expect the same from their partner and for a long time to come. Don’t worry, he will not ignore you for long, he will miss you 🙂

Stay Strong!!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Live Psychics
Copyright ©2017 Ask Oracle. All rights reserved.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account