Scorpio

Scorpio thinks I was cheating

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of  Anonymous 4 months, 4 weeks ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of  Anonymous

I am a girl who is currently 16 I am a saggitarius.He is a scorpio 18 about to be 19. I went out with my friends one night and my ex was there I honestly did not know my ex would be there.Short story he touched me in a way that was really inapproperiate and I asked him multiple times to stop. I punched my ex in the face and left that night. I was the next day texting my friend and i was telling her about how i didnt really remember anything and I was drunk and how i knew my scorpio was going to find out about this at school. Anyways i accedentally sent what happened to him. And he replied back “you went and got drunk?” i told him to mind his own buisness to him and i apoligized later the next day he ignored me and wouldnt talk to me for weeks and then i found out he was talking to this girl this whole time and when we got into an argument he started accusing me of trying to get with my ex and he started calling me a slut. I told him that was not true and till this day he still wont talk to me. I told him im sorry for going to the party but he wont even talk to me anymore he said to me i am the one person he hates the most. I dont know what to do i dont know if i need to talk to him or what? he really is a nice guy and i have the biggest crush on him and i want to fix this any advice

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Live Psychics
Copyright ©2017 Ask Oracle. All rights reserved.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account