Taurus

What are the likes and dislikes of Taurus?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Ask Oracle
    Keymaster

… and also how to impress them?

User Deleted

well im a taurus

User Deleted

I want Taurus likes.

Anonymous
    Inactive

It’s so easy to attract them(taurus man) …be a cancerean woman

User Deleted

To me a lot of Taureans have things in common tht they like and dislike…but it also depends on tha person’s own special personality just cuz they r a Taurus doesn’t mean tht they will have everything tht they like and dislike in common. 🙂

User Deleted

Be a Virgo 🙂 match made on Earth!

The Best-est answer is- Be a Cappy girl!!!!!!Not only an Attractive Match  but  a Match Made in Heaven !!!!!! A Soul Mate’s match!!!!!!!It’s like Tauruseans and Cappies are made “ONLY” for each other!!!!!!  ^_^   But an advise for Taurseans-“DON’T”  get put off by the cool,nonchalant  and ambitious exterior of Cappy men or women.They just “APPERAR” to be cold ,unapproachable and intimidating, just gather your strength , draw close to them and you’ll find a person who has a heart of gold and who’s a keeper!!!!!!! 😀

User Deleted

I’m a Taurus and We are ruled by Venus therefore we are lovers that enjoy any aspect of art and beauty. I also love knowledge and learning. My dislikes would be ignorance and selfishness. This is very broad question I decided not to list enjoyable activities, simply remain vague.

Peace and Blessings!

khanyisile

Be a Libra man…. because i am a Taurus and i love myself for that. 

Anonymous
    Inactive

I love my boyfriend he’s a taurus the only thing I dislike about him is that he get’s angry really fast and is stuborn

User Deleted

taurus are stubborn but a loyal, sincere when it comes to love.. 

me and my bf have same bday so wer both taurus

User Deleted

dudes iam a taurus woman and i belive that it is not that hard to figuer it out all we like is honesty,loyaly,kindness and compassion (sorry bad speller).

User Deleted

I am a taurus women and I’m always easy to get along with.It depends on how im approached.I’m down to earth very strong for a women especially in my back.Love the outside and enjoy everything about nature.I’m honest,loyal,faithful,can have a very bad temper that I’m not pround of.I expect the truth from everyone because thats how it should be.I cant stand to be lied to and it will come between us if I realize your not real.Being honest with one another is very important to me.Love music and I’m talented,I also can be crafty.Very territory and sometimes a little jealous.So I think my dislikes are being jealous and having a temper.

Brozzi

This is just me, but i’m a taurus woman and i dislike people who are ‘fake’ in the way they act and also selfish people, if that makes sense. I like arts and beauty and I enjoy helping people out

Adivall

taureans are also sometimes confused when attacted, so what does the other do if caught up in such situation

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.