Virgo

How to attract a Virgo?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Ask Oracle
    Keymaster

How will you attract a Virgo’s attention?

Anonymous
    Inactive

hh

Ask Oracle
    Keymaster

and what does that means?

whitewizard

How to attract a Virgo?

Virgo’s are shy and gentle creatures, you may have to come on to us first. Also, don’t come on too strong as that can scare us away sometimes.

If I am interested in someone I will “make myself available” to them. I will make a habit of showing up at their work, hanging around where they spend free time, or showing up at a restaurant where they spent time with friends.

But, I will usually just watch them for a reaction for a long time (maybe a month or a few weeks) before I get the courage to ask them out. And in some cases I may be waiting for them to find interest in me.

I am on observer, I will observe you and see what kind of a reaction I get when I show up randomly, If I get positive reactions I get nervous and start stumbling on my words. If I get a negative reaction, then I will stop the hanging around and move on.

If you notice someone new hanging around your work or show up what seems like way too often, then it is most likely a virgo.

Male Virgo, 37

User Deleted

agree with u Virgo, 37
    As virgorian seem to observe from time to time, perhaps they hope, ‘the one’ will notice their appearance there…

User Deleted

Deff Aggree With Whitewizard. I Never Approch A Guy I Like I Just Watch Him And Send Hint That I’m Interested And If He Doesnt Come To Be Then I Get Over Him. I Like People That Are Different Then Anyone Else People Who Make Me Think To Myself Humm I Wish I Could Read There Mind And That Makes Me Want To Get To Know Someone.

veta

IM IN THIS BOAT, IF I LIKE A GUY, I WILL SEND HINTS, BUT I WANT TO SEE SOME SEXY SWAGGER AND BOLDNESS, I WANT HIM TO APPROACH ME WITH SOME GOOD SENSE AND SENCERITY OF COURSE, MAYBE AN HONEST COMPLIMENT DURING THE CONVERSATION, ITS A WINNER!

User Deleted

WhiteWizard described my boyfriend perfectly.
    If you want to be in a long term relationship you must act like it. Become his/her friend first. You need this step because the virgo must trust you before he gives his heart to you. If you don’t want his heart but only his body you must be honest about it.

mecury

just as long as the guy doesn’t freak me out, doesn’t come on too strong, is a real gentleman who respects me and shows how he feels about me, is kind, caring and gives me a chance to get to know him before he asks me to have a relationship with him then he’ll have me. If he keeps it up i’ll stay with him

User Deleted

100% honesty, loyalty, manners, discipline, affection, appreciation, and love…..these are the key to virgo’s heart

Anonymous
    Inactive

INTELLIGENCE IS ONE OF OUR BIGGEST ATTRACTIONS.

User Deleted

This is totally true.WE virgos are organized and clean freaks

User Deleted

I agree with you all, especially hardcorevirgo, 100% of everything, we Virgos do not do halves we go the whole core, Honesty, Loyalty  Manners, Discipline, Affection, Appreciation & Love also TRUST, Logical thinking OMG I have found some real Virgos, we have you all been hiding…..& YES we are clean freaks…I personally cannot stand a MESS whether it be a clean mess I still cannot come to grips with that, I get called OCD for my hygiene…We are deep thinkers…& yes x-thandish intelligence is one of my main attractions. I am LOYAL to my partner & dearest friends, but if I am betrayed by any of them it takes me a longtime to accept them back into my life…I mean a LONGTIME!!! Great reading some real feed back cheers & keep safe all…:)

User Deleted

Im gonna guess be their friend first, be honest, on time , adore their sarcasm, have intelligent convos, ask them for advice or help with a project?

SpanishBull

How to attract a Virgo who is always at work?? I know that he likes me too, but he’s very nervous since he always has a lot of work to do and has little time for the deadline… Please help me out to understand. Will his work be the most important thing to do ever or will there be a change sometime….

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.