Questions and Answers

aries girl trying to understand her pisces man.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    User Deleted

I’ve been been talking to this Pisces man for about three months I’M an Aries…one minute he is SO in love with me the next we are arguing and he gets SO mad SO quick at the littlest things…sad to say he mad at me rite now n won’t answer my calls or text…should I give him his space or should I keep call-in trying to see What the problem is

User Deleted

Pisces, when angry, need their space. They will continue to ignore you the more you reach out to them. Give him a couple days to cool off, and he should come back to you. They always come back.

User Deleted

It’s SO crazy tho he can b SO kool one min then it get crazy or shuts down!..the last few times this happen he came back..but it’s like OK how many times u gonna do this n then come back?..I know he have feelings for me but he leaves me confused sumtimes it’s kinda annoyin but I do luv him!..lol…I just don’t know wat to do sumtimes n it bothers me n takes everything in me to not call or text…we LIVE far away from each otha SO that makes it more frustrating you know!..he definitely got me to put my wall down n something that I don’t do but now I’M starting to regret it!…I appreciate u answerin me Erica it helps to here sumbody know wat they are talking about

User Deleted

You’re welcome hun, I know where you’re coming from. My pisces ex was NOT easy to deal with yet I still have hope for us. I’m a Capricorn but also have an Aries moon so I can kind of relate to how you  feel. It’s very frustrating and hard to understand but do your research, find out his birth chart and your birth chart and it will help you understand him more 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account