Questions and Answers

can men and women be friends?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  User Deleted 7 years, 3 months ago.

• Author
     User Deleted 

This question comes from my situation.

I would like to ask, whether in my situation is possible to remain friends with scorpio man. We ( I am pisces and my friend is scorpio) have been close friends for almost two years. We helped each other in serious problems, chated about life and other stuff.But some month ago we started talking about being more than just friends. We started talking about love and even about living together and children. However it didn’t work out. He started dating other girl and I tolerate this. I just want to be friends like we were at the beginning. But it seems to me that he doesn’t want this. When I write him a message, he never responds or responds; ‘ok’, ‘ok with me’, ‘ok with that’, ‘see you soon’, ‘good for you’ or something like that.Please, tell me whether it is possible to get my FRIEND back and how to do this. I truly miss him.. :(

User Deleted 

i think it is possible,right now he is just too close to his girlfriend.open up to him and tell him how you feel.he has been your friend for so long so be open and tell him

User Deleted 

i think it is possible,right now he is just too close to his girlfriend.open up to him and tell him how you feel.he has been your friend for so long so be open and tell him

User Deleted 

Thank you for your advise 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Live Psychics
Copyright ©2019 Ask Oracle. All rights reserved.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account