Questions and Answers

Cancer + Aquarius

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  LeneyDee 7 years, 5 months ago.

• Author
     LeneyDee 

Okay so My name is Kaylene & im a Cancerian Girl .

I truely have been having confusion with my Ex Boyfriend who now for a third time wants to be with me again .

His name is Will & hes a Aquarius, but to be honest i dont know much about Aquarius …..i was always more into Cancer, Scorpio & Pisces .

Well anyway moving along….me & him have been together 3 times now & the first 2 times he broke up with me . Now he comes back saying how he wont ever hurt me again & how he just cant stay away from me . The first time Will & I were together it lasted a year & 3 months . So after thinking you know a person when being with them for so long & them them just breakin gup with you because they say they were angry for something you did almost 2 years ago…well it makes it kinda hard to trust them . The last time i seen Will was almost 2 years ago . Hes been in a Program for his own personal reasons ….but now it is April 29th & hes getting out in four days..so May 2nd . Im so extremely nervous to be trying this again with him, even though this time he sounds genuine . 

The question i would like for you to answer is if you think this relationship is going to work ? weve been doing this since 2009 . I either have to calm down & take it step by step or just learn to leave it alone . 

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Live Psychics
Copyright ©2019 Ask Oracle. All rights reserved.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account