Questions and Answers

CHEATING HUSBAND

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  User Deleted 7 years, 4 months ago.

• Author
     User Deleted 

I CAN’T STAND THIS ANYMORE I KNOW HIS CHEATING ON ME BUT HE REFUSES TO ADMIT AND STILL CONTINUES IT.. I WANNA GET OUT FROM HIM..HW? 

Ben_Gin 
    Participant

You’ve got to be strong. Some IDIOTS just won’t admit no matter what even if it’s so damn obvious ! One thing for sure you can’t afford to be impulsive esp if there are children involved. Now just concentrate on yourself. Be Beautiful ,Sexy or Sensuous, do the things that you love & before you know it, you’re actually moving on with your OWN life 🙂

User Deleted 

ohh thanks for the advice,, but i do things just to make myself happy,, but its done,, im goona lose control my concentration is too much coz he does it again and again for 13 yrs,, damn.. even i hve kids ill try to choose to be free from him.. plsss is this right?? im too impulsive now…

Ask Oracle 
    Keymaster

These are signs of trauma, you need to heal yourself first and foremost. Try out trauma releasing and you will start feeling better immediately with lots of clarity and confidence.

User Deleted 

yeahh,, hope so but i cant accept that he still wt me and when at work his with his mistress.. i wanna get out from his life.. 

Ben_Gin 
    Participant

You know yourself better than anyone else. Yup need to heal yourself 1st which ever way you think is best. Nobody deserves this kind of treatment & everyone deserves to live cos life is just too damn short. I’m not telling you what to do. Even if you decide to forgive & still be with him, just as long ur happy, im thrilled 4u. By actually telling you this, I’m reminding myself too, thks. We have just got to LIVE, best of luck 2u ;-D

User Deleted 

@zamm

If you really want to get out of his life make sure you get all the evidence ready so he has no way of defending himself and blaming you for accusing him. I know how it feels to be cheated on, especially when you know the truth but he gets aways thinking he’s in control. People would advice you to endure the pain and hold on for the sake of your children, but I say enough is enough. Your children will understand your decision as they grow up and mature, just like I did when my parents divorced for the very same reason as yours (it’s my dad).

Don’t rush it, though. Collect the evidence, talk to your friends or try to get help/advice for a councellor or a friend who’s been through the same, or join support groups. Keep this a secret at the moment if you must to avoid big fight with your husband. Think about what will happen if let’s say you manage to be on your own later. Where will you stay? What’s going to happen to your children (custody, etc.)? Do you have steady job to support your life? Plan really carefully, then only keep your faith in God and file for a divorce. I don’t know how it works for you (coz for some, divorce requires agreement from both parties) but you should be able to get an insight by talking to an expert / experienced people. I know many will hate me for saying this, but I think I understand what you’re going through. One lie is tolerable, but for 13 years??? Enough is enough. I wish you happy life in future and good luck! 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Live Psychics
Copyright ©2019 Ask Oracle. All rights reserved.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account