Questions and Answers

Gemini man and Gemini woman relationship

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m a Gemini woman age 42 having sex and going to the movies with a Gemini man age 56 and he been married before and we been at it for a year and a half and I never met his family and he met my mother and oldest brother and I been wanted him to buy me flowers and more, than he is not romantic and not being lovely. I been wandering will he open up and talk to me his pass relationships and want to take that next steps

User Deleted

Hiya,

From what you have written i feel that your man has got the best of both worlds and with no real commitment or pressures, you say he is not romantic, so you probably wont get any flowers sweetie, he is as he is, you cant change him but only change your attitude towards him. If this guy was really serious wouldnt you think that he would have introduced you to his family by now? Try not to become too convienient for him, pull away a bit and see if he comes after you… If he dosnt maybe its time to move on and alone.

I wish you all the best x

User Deleted

Hiya Nell6,

From what you have written i feel that your man has got the best of both worlds and with no real commitment or pressures, you say he is not romantic, so you probably wont get any flowers sweetie, he is as he is, you cant change him but only change your attitude towards him. If this guy was really serious wouldnt you think that he would have introduced you to his family by now? Try not to become too convienient for him, pull away a bit and see if he comes after you… If he dosnt maybe its time to move on and alone. Dont you deserve better?

I wish you all the best x

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account