Questions and Answers

How can i approach a Gemini Man?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 7 years ago.

• Author
     User Deleted 

how can i approach him if i am only a 16 years old (Taurus woman)? He’s 26 years old (Gemini Man) and to think, he’s hard to become a friend. Everytime i see him, i feel so nervous, i dont know what am i going to do, Please help! i want him to be my boyfriend . Thank you! 🙂

indianGem 

Hi! I seem to have a similar question to yours – i like this Gemini guy too, but he’s a bit younger than me. I’m a Gemini female by the way. I would like to approach him, but suspect that he wouldn’t be particularly interested if i made things as easy as that, by approaching him myself! Not sure though, so I would be glad to hear what you’ve decided, and how things work with you 🙂

Ok, maybe a little piece of advice – be confident, believe in yourself. You are an extremely valuable person, whether you get this man as a boyfriend or not! 

User Deleted 

Thanks for the advice #indianGem, it will help me a lot 🙂

Anonymous

The thing that concerns me is that you are 16 years of age and he is 26? I am not underminding your feelings towards this man but that’s the point…HE IS A MAN and you are a teenage girl and any relationship that may be engaged between the two of you needs to be disrupted IMMEDIATELY! I am a 37 year old Geminian and personally and honestly hun in my opinion find someone closer to your age to date. He needs to date someone closer to his age as well. Is this a teenage crush? Hmmmmm…only you know that!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Live Psychics
Copyright ©2019 Ask Oracle. All rights reserved.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account