Questions and Answers

I am in love with taurus guy

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    User Deleted

I am in love with taurus guy. I expressed my feeling. He told me that he to likes me but can’t have realationship with me. Because the reason he gave me was that he is a playboy. Whenever we meet each other he behaves as I m very much special to him. But at the same time he talks about having sex with me all the time . I really want to have realation a with this guy.

GeminiEyez

I can give you personal feedback on a Taurus man. I was in a five year relationship with one and he was an excellent spouse. We parted ways because he lied a lot, but we are still really great friends.I can see what great qualities you saw in him, but I must for warn you that Taurus esp. the men, have very bad tempers when provoked (the bull e/red eyes). One thing I can say is you must listen to what the Taurus man is saying, because when he opens up about something, he means what he says. He is giving you a warning in a way to back off and let him decide what he wants from you. Space and distance makes the Taurus heart grow fonder. They love to be around strong minded people so you have to give him the space he needs and not smother him. Most men dont like to be smothered but Taurus men like to stay moving and busy. The best advice I can give you is appreciate the time shared with him, dont mention your intentions with him anymore unless he asks, and let him make the next move. He will get more turned on by you not swaeting him so much. he will fall in love with your leadership. Taurus loves leaders.I wish you both the best,it seems like he needs time to decide what he wants and you are important to him, but he is unsure right now, but believe me he will coem around once he sees you have his best intentions at heart too. 

GeminiEyez

I can give you personal feedback on a Taurus man. I was in a five year relationship with one and he was an excellent spouse. We parted ways because he lied a lot, but we are still really great friends.I can see what great qualities you saw in him, but I must for warn you that Taurus esp. the men, have very bad tempers when provoked (the bull e/red eyes). One thing I can say is you must listen to what the Taurus man is saying, because when he opens up about something, he means what he says. He is giving you a warning in a way to back off and let him decide what he wants from you. Space and distance makes the Taurus heart grow fonder. They love to be around strong minded people so you have to give him the space he needs and not smother him. Most men dont like to be smothered but Taurus men like to stay moving and busy. The best advice I can give you is appreciate the time shared with him, dont mention your intentions with him anymore unless he asks, and let him make the next move. He will get more turned on by you not swaeting him so much. he will fall in love with your leadership. Taurus loves leaders.I wish you both the best,it seems like he needs time to decide what he wants and you are important to him, but he is unsure right now, but believe me he will coem around once he sees you have his best interests at heart too. 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Live Psychics
Copyright ©2020 Ask Oracle. All rights reserved.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account