Questions and Answers

Is it time for me to move on?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    dmj4christ2

Is my husband cheating on me and do he want to be married to me?

User Deleted

idk for me if i have to go snooping or go through ur phone i have to keep it pushing because being suspecious for ever isnt gonna make me happy and trust respect and communication is every thing and if i am snooping i dont trust and i am also invading ur privacy and disrespecting ur space by doing so……. ur gut is always right unless ur a jelous person and u know who u r so… wish u the best and these are my thought and something someone never told me… is that u can stay and endure stay and punish him because insecury will eventully mess up wat ever u have or walk away…. time always makes thing cler….

User Deleted

My husband has cheated on me n the past , he has told me numerous times that he will never do it again, but now all of a sudden he tries to control my every move, he txt me several times during the nite while he is suppose to b working, if im asleep and dont hear the phone he gets mad , he doesnt want me going anywhere without him. im worried. 

User Deleted

I just met someone a couple of months ago, I like him a lot! Im a cancer woman and he is virgo man. When we are together, we enjoy each others company a lot. We touch, kiss, laugh and smile. We are constantly complimenting each other. He is super honest with me and told me he has been talking to the girl, that I think he thinks he loves. She has already left him twice for two other men. Now he thinks that they have this super special friendship and thats why she keeps leaving him, cuz she dosent want to ruin that friendship. So he thinks he has a chance with her now that she is single again. We cuddle so nicely, he holds me so close. I know he cares about me. Is there a possible future. He thinks he has a future with this other gal. But i just think if she wanted to be with him, she would. Right?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account