Questions and Answers

job

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Will I get another job that pays better than the one i have now soon ?

wii i get a job

User Deleted

Sweetheart, we got a huge population and a huge number of people seeking employment. Will you get a job depends on lots of things. Yes the stars do play a significant role but then your qualification and experience also matter a lot. In order to get a job you have to be qualified and you haven’t mentioned a thing about your qualification. You can get a job, anyone can provided he or she is qualified enough, have skills that are in demand in the job market. I would say that if you wish to ensure that you get a job you need to acquire qualification that gets you one, if you already haven’t one. When you ask such questions do give more details. In astorlogy they normally require your date of birth, time of birth, location of birth and name etc to be able to tell how would you do in life. With Courage and Determination they made the US most powerful nation in the world, with courage and determination you can make yourself successful in your own right. Share more details and probably I will be able to help you find the answer.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account