Questions and Answers

Kermit the Frog Pisces and Miss Piggy Libra

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Should I keep my feelings for him or let him go? HELP! I need help straighten my thoughts.

My KTFP is friend of my since last year when we were freshmen, my friends made fun of me for “supposedly liking him” when I didn’t at the time. I told them that I would never like him that way because I respect him. Well they said “okay maybe later on…” This year now that we finished being sophomores, it was a rough and sketchy school year since I confessed to him that I like him on Valentine’s Day 2014. I beforehand, knew that he wouldn’t like me because he still holds feelings for a girl (from middle school) who goes to Stuyvesant High School. I told him “I like you…I know you don’t like me that way so…. yeah. Let’s still be friends” He just stood their without a word to say. I kinda cried over the weekend sobbing to sad music from my childhood knowing that I said something very  personal and I was afraid that it will impact greatly to our friendship. I honestly held hopes that he would return my love but that is just a dream that you wish your heart makes. By the end of this year, we are still frie but communication as lessen than the usual minimum of few. To think I thought we would be together because we kind of have similar childhood interests yet I guess I just me being blinded by the idea of “love”

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Live Psychics
Copyright ©2020 Ask Oracle. All rights reserved.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account