Questions and Answers

Looking for overseas opportunity

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Will i get good overseas project in June? Will i get promotion? Is my job stable?

User Deleted

Hi,I need help,Am a libra lady,I and my family has been staying one country in africa,but before we left I have being dating a scopio for 4 years now,he has being so nice,but now we moved out of that country,and i dont knew when we will meet again,but I had a relationship with a taurus and we are still in contact, Right now and confuse,I don’t no who am going to spend my life with,pls help me,

User Deleted

Hi,I need help,Am a libra lady,I and my family has been staying one country in africa,but before we left I have being dating a scopio for 4 years now,he has being so nice,but now we moved out of that country,and i dont knew when we will meet again,but I had a relationship with a taurus and we are still in contact, Right now and confuse,I don’t no who am going to spend my life with,please help me,

User Deleted

Hi,I need help,Am a libra lady,I and my family has been staying one country in africa,but before we left I have being dating a scopio for 4 years now,he has being so nice,but now we moved out of that country,and i dont know when we will meet again,but I had a relationship with a taurus and we are still in contact, Right now am confuse,I don’t no who am going to spend my life with,please help me,

User Deleted

Hi,I need help,Am a libra lady,I and my family has been staying one country in africa,but before we left I have being dating a scopio for 4 years now,he has being so nice,but now we moved out of that country,and i dont know when we will meet again,but I had a relationship with a taurus and we are still in contact, Right now am confuse,I don’t no who am going to spend my life with,please help me,

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Copyright ©2021 Ask Oracle. All rights reserved.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account