Questions and Answers

love

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  nileshgaikwad691@gmail.com 7 years, 2 months ago.

• Author
     gopachaks12 

hii my name is gopa chakraborty, i am a bengali girl, my date of birth is 12/12/1989… in west bengal at 12 in noon… i have a friend since 3 yrs. but now i m in a relationship with him… will i able to get married to him… will my love life be successfull… when will i get married & with whom… please tell me…

User Deleted 

Hi , no one can really tell u who you’re meant to be with ,only u can answer that but I am positive there is someone out there who is waiting for you besides as I was told “good things comes to those who wait” so it all depends on u …. Ure the boss. U can decide who u want to spend your life with…all the best.

hi my name is nilesh …b date is 5/3/89…in mumbai 12.45p.m..i have one friend since school…i like her too much …we r best friend…..i told her one time but she refused…but is still like her…we r still best friend..can we marry in future..can she understood me

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Live Psychics
Copyright ©2019 Ask Oracle. All rights reserved.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account