Questions and Answers

Love Horoscope Question.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

DoB: Jan. 1st, 2000.

Sign: Capricorn.

I always wonder what will happen later in my life when it comes to love. I’ve been rejected multiple times and I’m sort of shy when it comes to telling girls that I like them, and I’ve never had a real relationship. Today, the date is May 5th, 2014, and I ask if anyone knows (with astrology, psychic, or horoscope knowledge) if anything good will happen to me in the next month. I have another crush and I’m just trying to get to know her better but I don’t know if I’m just wasting my time or if things will turn around. Help or advice? I am very greatful for any helpful responses.

Ke1vin

Date of birth; 10 feb 1991.

Sign; Aquarius.

im a disable man who met an accident when I’m small. I have like a 15 year old girl, who do not like to hang out with her boyfriend. While I know her through google+, hang out! She is the girl that I had dream of! we share a lot of things in hangout. So im a guy from Singapore and she is a girl from California. She had ever asked me when I’m coming over to her country? But I couldnt give her the exact time I’m coming, because now I’m still studying…she was a little upset, after she know that.But she quickly found a boyfriend. She dated for one week, and stop what ever she was doing. Later, her boyfriend ask for a break up, she was so upset that she cry infront of me. I cool her down by sending her words of encouragement. one week later, she called me and ask me that I love her a not? At that point, my heart was beating so fast! My face turn red and I quickly said yes! I did some research and found that she was an aquarius! So may I ask, are we compatible or not compatible? As I know that im too old for her, or is it just ok for that… she was 8 yrs smaller than me. But I believe in love! So what’s your comment?

h

Ke1vin

Sign; Aquarius.

im a disable man who met an accident when I’m small. I have like a 15 year old girl, who do not like to hang out with her boyfriend. While I know her through google+, hang out! She is the girl that I had dream of! we share a lot of things in hangout. So im a guy from Singapore and she is a girl from California. She had ever asked me when I’m coming over to her country? But I couldnt give her the exact time I’m coming, because now I’m still studying…she was a little upset, after she know that.But she quickly found a boyfriend. She dated for one week, and stop what ever she was doing. Later, her boyfriend ask for a break up, she was so upset that she cry infront of me. I cool her down by sending her words of encouragement. one week later, she called me and ask me that I love her a not? At that point, my heart was beating so fast! My face turn red and I quickly said yes! I did some research and found that she was an aquarius! So may I ask, are we compatible or not compatible? As I know that im too old for her, or is it just ok for that… she was 8 yrs smaller than me. But I believe in love! So what’s your comment?

h

Ke1vin

Sign; Aquarius.

h

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account