Questions and Answers

My soulmate Mr Germini

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 5 years, 1 month ago.

• Author
     Precious-B 

I met my G man 7 years ago. I was a new girl at school with 2 guys that I had a crush on. But I couldnt date any of them because one was a player and the other was in a relationship. A friend mentioned me to my G man and he approached me one saturday afternoon. That was the first of many conversations. The next day he came to see me as he had fallen inlove with me already but i was not into him yet. A month of being with him we were like the togue and saliva lol. The friendship was deep and our connection so real. There was nothing that mattered when i was with him. A year later we had to be in a long distance relationship as he had finished with school. The arragement worked out fine as i would travel to where he was every month or rather as oten as i could. But the next year things went sour I guess we couldnt deal with the distance and we both started accusing each other of cheating. We then saw it best to break up. life went on. we would call each other and have long conversations on the phone like we were still dating but sadly reality always hit us that we didnt belong together anymore and we promise each other that we will never call each other but after some time we were on the phone again. and when ever we miss each other we would start texting each other. after 5 years of our break up we finally met and we spent the night together talking and laughing, it was like old times with no worries just living for the present but in the morning we were woken up by our partners texts we knew it was impossible to be together. we stopped talking again an promised each other that it would be the last time we hook up. the phone calls stopped and the texting stopped and the next year one thursday afternoon i get a random call and on the other end of the phone it was him. the shock in my face trying to talk properly he told me he was gonna pass by my home in 30 min i calmly said okay and i hung up but just as i did i jumped for joy and told my mom, silly i know but she was the only person around. then he came we had a long conversation catching up and doing what we do best laugh and just bond away. he left that day and i never heard from him again. then this year he starts calling me alot, and i also started calling him and we were texting alot and just when i was wondering why alll of a sudden he calls me to tell me his tierd of us doing these childish things, he wants to come over and stop all this. we live a town away so he had to drive here. he came and we spoke and we told me its been 7yrs and he thougt he would have stopped loving me by now but clearly its not happening and he doesnt want it to. and even when hes with his gf he still sees me walking down the isle to him. he said he wants us to try again and he knows if we do it will be the last time we date in our lives. and i love him too and have deceided to dump my partner and hes trying to do the same but the gf cries alot and doesnt wanna see her cry or be the reason for that. i dont know who we were trying to fool all these years but its clear that we were meant to be. and theres no use in fighting it anymore. i want to grow old with my G man. they come back to us and im glad it was before he even thought about proposing to the gf. and even if we may sound heartless and cruel because we are hurting our partners but its either us or them and for 7yrs it has been about our respective partners now we doing us. 

Soulmates die together!!!!!

Anonymous

My name is Linda Wilson from Canada My boyfriend and I were happy as far as I could tell and I never thought that we would break up. When his cousin died in a tragic car accident he went back to London for a week to be with his family. I could not go because I was in the middle of entertaining out of town clients for work. He did not seem to be upset that I could not go so I let him be. The next thing that I know, he reconnected with an old friend from high school that he had a crush on years ago and they started to have an affair! I had no clue what was going on until a month after he came back from London.He proceeded to see both her and I until I caught him testing her one night. I confronted him and he told me the truth about what happened. We broke up and went our separate ways. Neither of us fought for our relationship. I was angry and decided not to be upset about it and just keep it moving. Then after about a month of not speaking to him I became sad. I wanted him to tell me that he wanted to be with me and not her. I contacted {Prophet AMEDE} for a love spell prayers  and he totally helped me! he was able to get him to miss me to where he wanted to get back together again. He had a lot of regrets and felt bad for not fighting to keep me and for cheating in general. He values our relationship so much more now and we are together now! You can also get your lover back with the help of {Prophet AMEDE} contact him through his phone number +234-813-264-2680 or email: amedehealingtemple@yahoo.com

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Live Psychics
Copyright ©2019 Ask Oracle. All rights reserved.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account