Questions and Answers

Need Help

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • #32337439
    User Deleted

    My boy freind is a cancer man, and I am sagittarius. He loves me so much but still we are not so happy togther he never trusts me and always hurts me by saying stupid stuff about me. And I hate that. I want to break up with him. But he is not leaving and and he is also saying that he will kill himself If leave him. He also tried killing himself several times.. I need help… Please tell me what can i do????

    Ask Oracle

    @komalkiran91 Your friend needs professional help and you need to stay away from him.

    It would be wise if you can involve any social worker, parents, or even police in such matters.

    Clearly tell in writing what you think of him and what you think is best for both of you.

    Finally if you gonna stay around such a person for a long time you could end up with many problems.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Log in with your credentials


Forgot your details?

Create Account