Questions and Answers

need help cant understand what to do

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    shreeya9

I was in a relationship with a guy for two months and i broke up a month bck i think i really love him cause even after the break up i cant stop thinkin about him..i dnt hav much friends and nothing to do fr three months maybe thats the reason im missing him more..the problem is that he is texted me sorry message after half a moth of the break up bt i cnt understand if i should reply..i really miss him and i feel very lonely..as we used to tlk all day since a year through messages and now i have no one to tlk to except my 2 besties..i want him back but im scared that again he will behave the same way..avoiding me..nt calling much..nd tlking to many other girls..these were the reasons i broke up plus i made a fake account nd tlked to him as a stranger and he kind of flirted with the fake account nd even ditched to go for an outin with me to meet her even though we were goin to meet him after 2months..wat should i do..reply to his msg..im sad all day..i cant live like this anymore 🙁

User Deleted

Dr Lawrence saved my marriage within 3days of contact,i contacted him in regards of my husband who left me for another woman i tried all the methods i know to get him back but to no avail then a good friend of mine Mrs maria introduce me to drlawrencespelltemple@hotmail.com who cast a powerful and wonderful spell that brought him back to me in just 3days i really want to use this medium to advice that for solution regarding any relationship issues : drlawrencespelltemple@hotmail.com is always there to help you out

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Live Psychics
Copyright ©2020 Ask Oracle. All rights reserved.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account