Questions and Answers

Not enough attention

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Jaybird1007

I am a Scorpio and I have been dating my pisces for 9 months now. I love him dearly but he doesn’t show me enough attention. I have been told by friends and family members that I have given to much in the relationship by cooking for him and treating him so good therefore he doesn’t feel like he has to do much thinking that I’m happy with the way things are. He also cooks for me and he said that’s his way of showing how much he’s into me. I thought that pisces were supposed to be affectionate people. He’s not touchy feely at all. I am very affectionate and it bothers me that he isn’t. It makes me feel that he isn’t interested in me or that I don’t turn him on. He never tells me I look nice when were going out but I always pay him compliments. Sometimes I feel he acts like that because he doesn’t want me to know how much he loves me. It took him 6 months into the relationship to tell me that he loved me. I have read that pisces men/women take their time but geshhhh. Can a brother show me some love??? I’m lost and confused. Does anyone have any advice for me. Honestly all I want from him is some type of affection and tell me how much I mean to him sometime. I don’t think that’s asking for to much.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account