Questions and Answers

Please help on this: Does She Love me too??

This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated 5 years, 5 months ago by theHermitCrab.

• Author

I am a Cancerian and I need help. I am desperately in love with a Leo. She’s also a very distant relative of my family. We are great friends, have many things in common also (like music and movie taste, supporter of same football team, clothing style, interacting style (these things are coming to my mind right now :P). She exercises at gym whereas I exercise free handed. The catch is we stay far from each other (same country, different states) and so when I miss her I call her and if she’s free she answers it with nice greeting.). Once I told her casually that I like her but she reverted that I am your aunt (she’s actually couple of years younger than me) and lets just stay that way.

I know Leos don’t stand rejection and I suspect that she thinks our families wont approve this relation. And thats why to not to get her heart broken she is taking this defensive measure of posing herself as my aunt. She acknowledges I am a good guy (she even told me I am a little misdirected now) but doesn’t seem to realize that she’s NOT my aunt.

I am also going to her place on her birthday. (I have plans to take her to a dinner in a romantic restaurant apart from giving her clothing and a gift I bought which I am confident she’ll like.) But am unsure whether she will have time to go out with me or not.

Thats why I have made up my mind to spend the rest of my life with this girl. Please help how I can go forward?

PS: I didnt know about her existence for about 25 years and once she came to know me, she helped me in a serious matter for which my life has now changed a lot. She was present during my failure and so I dont want to let her be absent during my success.

I desperately need your help guys.

I am damn serious about this decision. Please please help.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Live Psychics
Copyright ©2019 Ask Oracle. All rights reserved.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account