Questions and Answers

Relationship

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    User Deleted

Hi, I’ve been reading this astrology stuff lately, and it seems like alost every bit of it is correct on everything about people and their signs, anyways, my girlfriend which was a Scorpio, recently broke up with me not very long ago, her personality was incredible, but now I’m wondering if I could ever make it work with this girl that I was with a long time ago, she’s a Capricorn, could you answer if we could make this work for me?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Relationships take work. It doesn’t matter what astrological sign you are. Being able to tolerate their personality flaws and being at the same level as that person you are in the relationship with. Basing a relationship with someone according to astrological compatablity is not always reliable. Some relationship take more work than others. It depends on the persons personality, how they view relationships and how you both relate together and make comprimises. I could list friends and and also myself included who have been with someone who we were supposed to be compatable with. Many of those relationships were utter disaster.

Spending time with your girlfriend and work on a friendship together. Do some fun things together. Find out her likes and dislikes. Find a common ground. Keep the communication lines open between the two of you. Be open and honest with each other.

Take care

Blessings

Anonymous
    Inactive

Relationships take work. It doesn’t matter what astrological sign you are. Being able to tolerate their personality flaws and being at the same level as that person you are in the relationship with. Basing a relationship with someone according to astrological compatablity is not always reliable. Some relationship take more work than others. It depends on the persons personality, how they view relationships and how you both relate together and make comprimises. I could list friends and and also myself included who have been with someone who we were supposed to be compatable with. Many of those relationships were utter disaster.

Spending time with your girlfriend and work on a friendship together. Do some fun things together. Find out her likes and dislikes. Find a common ground. Keep the communication lines open between the two of you. Be open and honest with each other.

Take care

Blessings

User Deleted

what do i do if my boyfriend do let me see his phone ?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account