Questions and Answers

Scorpio & Scorpio relationship on a slippery slope….

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    User Deleted

I’m in a relationship with a Scorpio (I am also Scorpio) and we’ve been together 4 years. We have had our fair share of problems, but due to our arguing over the years and a certain argument which came up over and over I’ve lost any passion I had. I’m totally torn what to do as the good times are generally very good (but never sexually any more), but there are times I feel so low and confused and the relationship is like a roller coaster of emotions (since day 1).

I reached a point in early May where I said I couldn’t take any more (he has promised to change his ways), I say I’ve heard it all before and I just don’t know what to do anymore. We have a child together and I feel I should stay with him because I want my child to have security, but I have to also think of my happiness, I have questioned this relationship for so long now.

I know this isn’t necessarily a Scorpio related thing but wondered if anyone knows of anything happening with planets etc that could be making me think irrationally, or is it a good time to make decisions once and for all as like i said i’ve felt doubts for a very long time.

Any thoughts anyone? I know no one can read the future, but I keep thinking maybe I should leave as I think life has to be happier than this. I have many issues within myself and maybe it’s just me and I’ll never find true happiness until I accept myself….

Anonymous
    Inactive

Leaving the relationship is for your own sanity. Fighting constantly is only going to tear you down emotionally. Be with someone who respects you and loves you and treats you the way you deserve to be treated. Also the constant fighting must be very difficult for your child.

Give yourself a chance to rediscover who you are. Do somethings for yourself.Like get your nails done or your hair. Buy that outfit you’ve had your eye on. Go out with your friends. Do some fun things with your child. It will give you a chance to grow with your child and connect and maybe learn some things about your child you never discovered before.

Write out a list of what you’re looking for in a partner. When you’re ready to move on, match the people you meet and get to know and if they meet your expectations from that list. Remember, you have a child as well, so you might want to see how they are with children as well.

Blessings to you!

Ben_Gin
    Participant

Gabriella ur right, CHEERS !! 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.