Questions and Answers

What is the good way to get your ex boyfriend back?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I want to get back my ex boyfriend, so I need more infprmation about this. So please give me more information.

Oda-Goble

Sometimes people play hard to get because they think that if you have to “work for it” that you will be more likely to keep doing those things that make them feel more wanted. Obviously he is still in to you because you’re at least communicating with him. Chill out, calm down and honestly the best way to deal with the situation, for multiple reasons, is to just break communication. First of all, do you really have the time and self image to spare to be running around kissing his behind all of the time? Really girl! Second, he needs to know that you mean business and if his intention is not to come back to you then you need not waste your time any more. Use this time to do things for yourself and really have fun! Please trust me because I have gone through this before. This will solve your problem one way or another I swear! Do not call, do not text and do not answer either from him for a few days. And please found in here about the good way to get your ex boyfriend back.

User Deleted

Janet…you really need to let go of the situation. Karma will come back to bite him in the butt. Never take a situation in your own hands to hurt someone else no matter how much we think they deserve it. Find some fun things to do with your time and enjoy life with some friends. Do some things you would really enjoy doing. Do some things for yourself. Look after yourself.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Copyright ©2021 Ask Oracle. All rights reserved.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account