Questions and Answers

why do sagitarius women give up so easly on the ones they say they love so much….?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Why do they act like that towards.us pisces.men.knowing that we love them dearly they are quick to say im done with you.?over something so miner…why dont they come running back to the pisces man.instead of the pisces man running back to them.?cuz how i see it is.actions do speak louder than words. Is why it speaks for its self…..?

chloe711

My name is chloe and i want to testify of the good work done by a faithful lord masuka, a spell caster. in my life i never thought there is such thing as spiritual intercession. my problem started 5 months back when the father of my kids started putting up some strange behavior, i never knew he was having an affair outside our matrimonial home. it dawn on me on that faithful day 4th of April 21st 4:23pm when he came to the house to pick his things that was when i knew that situation has gotten out of hand and he then told me he was quitting the marriage which i have built for over 6 years, i was confused and dumbfounded i called on family and friends but to no avail. two months after i started having problem with my kids welfare rent-age and all of it, i really went through hell. until a day i was browsing on the internet and i happen to meet lord masuka his email lordmasukaspelltemple@hotmail.com i never believed on this but i needed my man back so i gave the spell caster my problem at first i never trusted him so i was just doing it but you know a problem shared is half solved after a 2days my husband called me telling me that he his coming back home and that was all. now we are living happily, friends contact him on this email: lordmasukaspelltemple@hotmail.com for help

vera1

HELLO EVERY ONE OUT THERE IN NEED OF A SPELL CASTER BE CAREFUL AND READ THIS POST!!!

My name is Vera i will like us to share tips on how to identify a real spell caster cos alot of people have fallen victim of scam as i have come across lots of comments lately (i was a victim too) and from experience and what i know i decide to open this thread, only fake spell casters ask for the following; COURIER CHARGES: no matter where you are in the world, no matter the distance and continent a real spell caster will cast a spell effectively without you seeing it or the spell caster getting it to you to use it so long as he has the names or pictures the spell will work itself.. STRAIGHT: no excuses for failure, if money was needed in the  first place for courier he should have say so, so one can know how prepared he is. 

I did rather pay $500 at once to get my result rather than paying $200 for excuses to get more money. Its not bad paying for items but the end result might be an excuse THREAT: if you get fed up of sending money after money, they begin to threaten one with death and madness.. NIGERIA; about 80% of them are Nigerians not saying they don’t have real spell casters though cos they are spiritually gifted in Africa but i think the impersonation is too much, the fake are more than the real. INDIA is the land of Voodoo and where real spell caster dwell. I fell a victim of scam twice to a certain Dr Ekpen and Priest Quanda of NIGERIA they both ripped me to shred before i realized almost $3700 was gone until i came across The Great Agni Ahar Of INDIA who told me how to know a fake spell caster, he helped me get my ex back without failure or excuse in 3 days. We are back and happier than ever and of recent again the Great Agni Ahar of INDIA helped me got a good paid job with the help of his powerful spell.

You can contact him if you need his help services via his e-mail at @gmail.com">agniahartemple@gmail.com. Lets beware of scammers and share experience, suggestion and solutions.

Regards.

vera1

HELLO EVERY ONE OUT THERE IN NEED OF A SPELL CASTER BE CAREFUL AND READ THIS POST!!!

My name is Vera i will like us to share tips on how to identify a real spell caster cos alot of people have fallen victim of scam as i have come across lots of comments lately (i was a victim too) and from experience and what i know i decide to open this thread, only fake spell casters ask for the following; COURIER CHARGES: no matter where you are in the world, no matter the distance and continent a real spell caster will cast a spell effectively without you seeing it or the spell caster getting it to you to use it so long as he has the names or pictures the spell will work itself.. STRAIGHT: no excuses for failure, if money was needed in the  first place for courier he should have say so, so one can know how prepared he is. 

I did rather pay $500 at once to get my result rather than paying $200 for excuses to get more money. Its not bad paying for items but the end result might be an excuse THREAT: if you get fed up of sending money after money, they begin to threaten one with death and madness.. NIGERIA; about 80% of them are Nigerians not saying they don’t have real spell casters though cos they are spiritually gifted in Africa but i think the impersonation is too much, the fake are more than the real. INDIA is the land of Voodoo and where real spell caster dwell. I fell a victim of scam twice to a certain Dr Ekpen and Priest Quanda of NIGERIA they both ripped me to shred before i realized almost $3700 was gone until i came across The Great Agni Ahar Of INDIA who told me how to know a fake spell caster, he helped me get my ex back without failure or excuse in 3 days. We are back and happier than ever and of recent again the Great Agni Ahar of INDIA helped me got a good paid job with the help of his powerful spell.

You can contact him if you need his help services via his e-mail at @gmail.com">agniahartemple@gmail.com. Lets beware of scammers and share experience, suggestion and solutions.

Regards.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Live Psychics
Copyright ©2020 Ask Oracle. All rights reserved.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account