Aquarius

Leo woman / Aquarius man

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  User Deleted 4 years, 6 months ago.

• Author
     User Deleted 

i was dating an Aquarius man and be broke my heart. He told me he loved me but then left me for his ex girlfrI end… yet he never really let me go. He would ignore me while I would try and beg for him back butonce I finally stopped trying – he came back…. on his terms. I allowed him to control my emotions and pretty much my life because I thought that what’s you do when you love someone. 

I then found love with another Aquarius man. This time, I did the hurting. I wss so confused about what I wanted because I had him but then my ex boyfriend trying to win me back now that he sees me with another man. I ended up cheating and I felt horrible… so I had to tell him. He was upset but acted ok for about a week and then just shut me out. Broke up with me and has barely spoken to me. After a month of me trying to make thinga right he finally agreed to see me. But on his terms. He came over and had sex with me but was almost spiteful. He told me he’s seeing someone else and he’s sleeping with her and that I need to “get over this” he says he doesn’t want to see or talk to me but yet still answers anytime I try and talk to him. I know I need to give him his space… But is this doomed? how can I win him back

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Live Psychics
Copyright ©2019 Ask Oracle. All rights reserved.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account