Aries and Scorpio Compatibility

Reason s not top date s aries or a scorpio

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  fabulous chica 3 years, 8 months ago.

• Author
     User Deleted 

Helol aries will tell u they care  u  say they  love you  they don t they  will use youy and   go chasing afer  the next hot   thing  and well scorpios love control

fabulous chica 
    Participant

I was married at 18 to a Scorpio for 25 years. Just recently separated and will be getting a divorce. Jealousy was never an issuw in my case it actually was quite the opposite. I’m a very confident independent person and if anything he said I didn’t care bcuz I didn’t get jealous. Wrong i just believe if there going to do it there going to do It and ms getting jealous wud only stop him or prolong him from doing something he was wanting to do in the first place. I dont fight that fight and I don’t want anyone who don’t want me. I say taje your focus off of what u think u might know and put your focus on what u do knowknow and thatthat is u live him so put your energy on just loving him. There is nothing more sexy then a women that don’t sweat another woven around her man bcuz she has confidence in him and there relationship. U will make him proud and I promise if he loves u he will not want to disappoint you. Good luck!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Live Psychics
Copyright ©2019 Ask Oracle. All rights reserved.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account