Aries

aries woman and taurus man

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 4 years, 2 months ago.

• Author
     H-lena 

So I have been in love with the same guy since I was just a little girl. We went to the same school all through elementary school until we were about 16. We were “friends” I guess. I was so attracted to him from the beginning, and when we were little he used to like tease me and stuff, then growing up a bit we started talking more seriously, I enjoyed every second in his company. I loved his humor, he made me laugh so many times. Sometimes he defended me, he said sweet things, but we never went further that that. But I always felt like we had a deeper connection. I could look into his eyes and just get lost. Like everything faded away, time stood still and everything went silent as my legs went weak. I was so in love with him, really deep in love at times, but it did fluctuate a bit over the years. Now I haven’t seen him in a few years, I still miss him extremely much.. So last summer I sent him a message, just saying “hi, how are you, I’ve been thinking about you” or something like that, but he never replied. I was kind of crushed, I thought he would at least answer. But time passed and now, a few months ago I decided to give it another shot. So I basically told him (maybe I should’ve said it in another way, but I didn’t) that this is the last time I try to reach out to you, I’ve been thinking about doing it for some time. If you ever feel like meeting up tell me. And I waited and waited. Still no answer. I was not really surprised. But I was kind of sad. This was in february maybe. I knew he was and is shy, but come on. So I don’t know what to think. I don’t want to let him go. I’ve never felt so strongly for anyone else, and that’s what I can’t forget. So what do you think? I feel kind of lost and stupid.

sherrielynn99 

Textbook Aries woman & Tauras man.Once a tauras man moves on,they don’t look back.

electromanik 

Go infront of the guy, make a hug & tell him that you r in love with him.

as a Tauras I think we like straightforward talk.

Beccamecca 

Taurus tend to be very shy in matters of the heart, and they may also seem indifferent even though they are into you.

Here you have to be the hunter, turus the fair maiden…sadly they like to be woed and “won”.

I, an aries girl just ended it with a taurus guy because of this reason, I felt he was passive and lazy in love and in giving attention. Mine was one from 10 yrs ago that I thought was the one..and he came back after all these yrs telling me he was too shy to take things fuether..well now at least I got closure as it was not the least of the magical fairytale I had imagined. It was booooring and kept me begging for the attention I was used to be getting, u know us arians need a fair share of attention ๐Ÿ˜‰ his sensuality was a plus, but his stubborn old ways of doing things, all the persuasion it took to get him out of the house and the lazyness was too much for the long run..uh oh and also quite cheap at times..I am not..so we didn’t see eye to eye on that.

GL ๐Ÿ™‚

Anonymous

Hi! I’m new here.

I’m an aries woman and I’ve known my tauras man since i was 15 and he was 17. we met through mutual friends and i was instantly attracted to him. at the time i was in a relationship and he was as well. fast forward 3 years. i was 18 and he was 20. he was overseas in the navy and reached out to me after not communicating for 3 years. we were both single and decided to become boyfriend and girlfriend. i was going through a lot at the time and consoled in my best friend so we broke up and i ended up with my best friend. fast forward a year. i was 19 and he was 21. we ran into each other at a party and luckily, we were both single so we reconnected. we were together for 5 years and concieved our son the 4th year we were together. things didn’t work out so we seperated. i got into a relationship for a little over a year and that didn’t work out. so here i am single and so is my tauras man. the thing is, we’re talking about maybe working things out for our son’s sake but taking it slowly because i don’t want to jump into a relationship just yet.

what i’m trying to get at is, even after seprating so many times, we always end back together. i’m not sure what the future holds for us but i will always love that man for eternity.

keep your hopes alive and don’t stop trying! we are arians! we are natural born leaders/fighters!   

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Live Psychics
Copyright ยฉ2019 Ask Oracle. All rights reserved.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account