Capricorn

Male Capricorn’s reactions to some scenarios?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  rajbir 6 years, 9 months ago.

• Author
     marry79 

Hello everyone.

I’m a Libra female and have developed romantic feelings for a Capricorn male and soon to be former colleague of mine. before making any move that would make a fool of myself I decided to ask for help from you lovely people here. I have read about Cap’s characteristics yet I’m going to present you with hypothetical situations to have an idea what I’m potentially getting myself into:

– how does Cap. male react to being approached by opposite sex ( preferably a Libra)? does his reserved and traditional personality find that person shallow and not worth of his time?

– how would he react to the surprising news of becoming a father unexpectedly? (meaning he normally plans everything and this happens out of his plans?

-let’s say his Libra partner finds herself in an emotionally distressing state ( loss of a loved one, miscarriage…) would he be emotionally supportive or she is left alone hugging the pillow instead?

– how would a Capricorn react to a not necessarily dark and yet unpleasant past of his Libra partner. would this simply dry up the love and he would silently take his leave or would stay and raise hell for the partner for her dishonesty?

– how would a Capricorn react if he finds out his life partner is terminally ill or dying?

not all the questions directly apply to me ,yet knowledge is power,right?

User Deleted 

i am a piscis married to a capricorn and i had to bust all the moves….. lol i literally asked him on our first date in hs and asked him to get married and sujested all our first for the most part not cause he wouldnt do it but they think too much about big discisions and they have to know ur on the same page and wont reject them….. as for unexpected news i feel like they react how they feel u might want to they will make u feel secure in situations that seem very insecure but the trade off is that sometimes(most of the time) they hide their true feelings to make their love ones feel secure and end up lashing out later in the most unexpected way…. and the loss of a child i think it varies to the attachment to the fetus/ baby because at the thought of us loosing our second child he was a mess and i was the one having to be strong for him but to be fare its rare that he ever doesnt have a grip over his feelings…..

rajbir 
    Participant

hi…i am a capicorn male and here are the answers:

– how does Cap. male react to being approached by opposite sex ( preferably a Libra)? does his reserved and traditional personality find that person shallow and not worth of his time? 

it all depends on how the opposite sex approaches capricorn. if the girl is flirting with capricorn, then this will attract capricorn but remember he will never think of making that relationship permanent. he will only have a committed relationship when he gets the impression that the girl is committed to him and is not into other guys and will not ditch the capricorn person. he will keep on analysing your personality such as how you talk, what you talk, how you behave yourself in society, how you behave with kids, how you behave with his parents and relatives etc. for him to make a girl his wife, he has to get the comfort that you score highly on all he aspects.

– how would he react to the surprising news of becoming a father unexpectedly? (meaning he normally plans everything and this happens out of his plans?

if he was not expecting to be a father and this was agains his crrent plans, then at the start he will be annoyed and will go quite. but the after a few days, he will change completely and look forward to fatherhood. this change will come because in his mind he would be convincing himself of the positives of this unexpected development of events. he will become very quite but in his mind he will be questioning and answering himself. and trust me he will be a very good father and he will change his plans and aspirations so that he can provide adequately for the child. 

-let’s say his Libra partner finds herself in an emotionally distressing state ( loss of a loved one, miscarriage…) would he be emotionally supportive or she is left alone hugging the pillow instead?

yes. although capricorn do not show their emotions and they dont know how to react when someone shows them pity or try to console them. but they are very good in giving advice, consoling the other person. you will realise that at this distressing moment, the otherwise shy and reserved capricorn will suddenly go out of the way to be with you and will try to do everything behind the scene to make you happy and support you. but remember, dont forget to thank him for his help. even though he may say “oh you dont need to thank me, it was my duty”, but remember that he loves compliments and gratitude.

– how would a Capricorn react to a not necessarily dark and yet unpleasant past of his Libra partner. would this simply dry up the love and he would silently take his leave or would stay and raise hell for the partner for her dishonesty?

before you start a relationship with capricorn, be honest and tell him everything. he may not like the dark past but he will secretly admire you for your honesty and will think highly of you. this will also strengthen the bond between both of you and he will keep on trusting you forvever. capricorns dont like dishonesty and if he later on he finds something, which you havent told him about, then he gets very annoyed. capricorns have a very good memory and picky as well…they will remember your dishonesty forever …he may forgive you once or twice if he thinks that it was an honest mistake. but if it becomes a habit that the partner hides things or is dishonest, then the capricorn person completely distrusts the other person and will call it quits.

– how would a Capricorn react if he finds out his life partner is terminally ill or dying?

capricorns are ver very emotional person deep inside. if he is deep love with the person, then he will not back out even if knws that the partner is going to die soon. he will remain committed to that person. he may not show his emotions to the other person, but if you notice carefully, you will notice from his actions and words that he is deeply sad by this event and is trying to help you out.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Live Psychics
Copyright ©2019 Ask Oracle. All rights reserved.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account