Gemini

are geminis caculative

This topic contains 11 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  User Deleted 4 years, 2 months ago.

• Author
     rajbir 
    Participant

hi..i am a capricorn and sometime think that gemini girls are very calculative and smart. i have noticed a few times when they say lies (which i can easily pick up). my perception is that they are over confident and think that they can spin any kind of story and people will belive them.

please advise as to whether my perception is correct or am i over analysing the situation?

GemInMe 

i am a gemini and i am NOT cocky,…however since you asked the question, i will give you my own perception on the way i do things and what i have been told since i was little. I have always been told i am wiser than my years, i am smart and witty and can pretty much talk myself out of a sticky situation, yes, you are correct. I dont blatently spin lies, or go out to lie,…i dont know if the gemini’s you meet are cumpulsive liars or something, but i am just quick on my feet i suppose most of the time.

Just some extra information….because we are fast on our feet when it comes to convincing people etc….we can be seen as manipulative. I have been told that i am, but its just because people are intimidated. Gemini’s often get bored, we just need to find someone who can handle us, and our opposite twin. My ex was a capricorn and couldnt handle my fast talking. He often told me in fights that i was manipulative, but i can just make just about any situation make sense, and prove my point. He didnt like that. So if you are already going into the ‘relationship’ or potential relationship with a gemini thinking that she is a liar or can spin any story… you might not want to continue. You might not be able to handle her.

rajbir 
    Participant

thanks…really well written. much appreciated. 

bliss4fund 

i am a people pleaser.am also gemini.i need help in this area.

Priya@12 

I strongly feel that Geminis are manipulative as I am a gemini and I do so..I change the situation into my favor by telling lies where required though I do not do this intentionally. Moreover though I know that I love my man and I can never stay without him still i always get attracted towards some kind of flirting and also have seriously fallen in love with two guys at a time.. Geminis are too much fickle minded as I can never concentrate on a single subject or a monotonous job for too many days and that’s why I keep hopping jobs..

Priya@12 

I strongly feel that Geminis are manipulative as I am a gemini and I do so..I change the situation into my favor by telling lies where required though I do not do this intentionally. Moreover though I know that I love my man and I can never stay without him still i always get attracted towards some kind of flirting and also have seriously fallen in love with two guys at a time.. Geminis are too much fickle minded as I can never concentrate on a single subject or a monotonous job for too many days and that’s why I keep hopping jobs..

Priya@12 

I strongly feel that Geminis are manipulative as I am a gemini and I do so..I change the situation into my favor by telling lies where required though I do not do this intentionally. Moreover though I know that I love my man and I can never stay without him still i always get attracted towards some kind of flirting and also have seriously fallen in love with two guys at a time.. Geminis are too much fickle minded as I can never concentrate on a single subject or a monotonous job for too many days and that’s why I keep hopping jobs..being a gemini myself I can say its risky to marry a gemini if you can’t handle her.. gemini’s are social butterflies and very tough to be understood as they are two faced twins ๐Ÿ™

Priya@12 

I strongly feel that Geminis are manipulative as I am a gemini and I do so..I change the situation into my favor by telling lies where required though I do not do this intentionally. Moreover though I know that I love my man and I can never stay without him still i always get attracted towards some kind of flirting and also have seriously fallen in love with two guys at a time.. Geminis are too much fickle minded as I can never concentrate on a single subject or a monotonous job for too many days and that’s why I keep hopping jobs..being a gemini myself I can say its risky to marry a gemini if you can’t handle her.. gemini’s are social butterflies and very tough to be understood as they are two faced twins ๐Ÿ™

Priya@12 

Priya@12 

User Deleted 

Manipulative is too bad … Jus that we turn the situation towards our side n no harm harm to others at the same time most of the times… Yes I’m a Gemini. I’m versatile and I love to talk n so do have a lot of  following. I don’t think we need some position to do things n being a free bird is all enough … Freedom man…. Most lovable thing … See ucant be in a place n job for long that depends on the conditions not jus merely Gemini …. N everybody needs a hike n needs take u … Calculation is good but I think that comes with responsibility … For us … But one thing we r survivors… Lovers n always be loved n people enjoy our presence for what we are… 

User Deleted 

we have a lot of mood swings …. N stress gets it more … We must try controlling it … N then ur a celeb dude….. U get every thing u want n a lovely girl a day when u “jus stick on to her.”… U know that .. N what else do u expect … U roam around like kids nomads n jus try to know the world round eac corner of it … jus love urself mate.. 

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Live Psychics
Copyright ยฉ2019 Ask Oracle. All rights reserved.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account