Leo

Does She Love Me?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  kat19 4 years, 8 months ago.

• Author
     theHermitCrab 

I am a Cancerian and I need help. I am desperately in love with a Leo. She’s also a very distant relative of my family. We are great friends, have many things in common also (like music and movie taste, supporter of same football team, clothing style, interacting style (these things are coming to my mind right now :P). She exercises at gym whereas I exercise free handed. The catch is we stay far from each other (same country, different states) and so when I miss her I call her and if she’s free she answers it with nice greeting.). Once I told her casually that I like her but she reverted that I am your aunt (she’s actually couple of years younger than me) and lets just stay that way.

kat19 

yes,you may love her,but this is how we leos are.

when we are attracted to someone, we speak of it.we are verbal with feelings.what we feel we say.

maybe that leo just doesnt feel the same about you.cos if a leo likes you,shed accept it.but she doesnt.

sometimes people come in your life,touches your life,makes a change in your life,but doesnt necessarily mean that person will be your gf,or partner in life.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Live Psychics
Copyright ©2019 Ask Oracle. All rights reserved.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account