Leo

I need help to make a good Instagram story

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    mircuenta45
    Participant

Hello how are you? I recently opened my account on Instagram, I know how to post on my profile, but I have no idea how to make a story on Instagram, I saw several stories on Instagram of the people I follow and they have excellent editing and so on, I want to do the same , a good quality story but I have no idea how to do it, does anyone have an idea?

Helen Stoun
    Participant

👋 Hello!In Instagram there are a lot of tips on the panel of the account itself that create a story or post.And the author you need to download a special mobile app for Instagram, it will help you a lot for beginners just.This application can be found by one click in a Google search.Or at least watch a short video tutorial how to use Instagram on YouTube

wladimir1428
    Participant

Adding is very simple, you press the plus sign, choose where and what to insert and you’re done. This is a matter of one minute, but the stories must already be done on a computer and already assembled ready-made material should be inserted. You can learn all this by watching a video on YouTube, scoring in the search what to look for and already choosing what interests you on the issue.

gracieluke114
    Participant

with Plus sign you can add story,there are lots of filters are available to make your story more attractive .I would like to share my Instagram page for your reference.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account