Leo

Leo female-scorpio male will it works? Or leo male- scorpio female works better.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  alicenew 4 years, 7 months ago.

• Author
     cuddlebun 

I’ve read a lot about this leo female-scorpio male and the sex was great as they say.  Also with leo male and scorpio female but as I research about famous couple that has this combination  I could’nt find any succesful relationship between leo woman and scorpio man. But there are plenty about Leo man and scorpio woman like Bill and Hillary Clinton. Does anyone know of a couple with leo sun for female and scorpio sun for male.

alicenew 

I was searching for any leo female and scorpio male couples, but I could find 🙁 I like a scorpio boy and I am leo. The best one lasted for 2 months :/

kat19 

both stubborn, hard headed, and opinionated, both find it hard to give way to the other.lots of compromises and adjusting.

Arohikumar 

Hello..I m Scorpio married man …last 3 months in Leo married women relationship. I think She is demanding as usual Leo woman need satisfaction in sex life. But past life there is Scorpio man in Leo woman life. She forget past but now again Scorpio married man keep in toUch. She us married with Virgo man. I m confused how can I attracte Leo married women with me having fun n sex. She is keep in touch right now . I m confused what she need for me. An hours minuts second she talk to me … She is caring , emotional n good in relation with me. But plz suggest me what she need for me. Sex or love n care?

love-and-love 

THE LEO WOMES OR GIRLS WANT MORE ATTENTION TO THEM THEY ARE GREAT SUCKERS IN BED ONLY LIBRA MENS CAN SATISFIES THEM NO OTHER CANNOT SATISFIES IN BED OHTHER THAN LIBRA MEN OK THIS IS TRUE TRUE 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Live Psychics
Copyright ©2019 Ask Oracle. All rights reserved.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account