Leo

Looking for a senior developer

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    supovaanna026
    Participant

Looking for a senior Flutter mobile app developer to create a text adventure platform available on both iOS and Android. We need an experienced developer to help us design this platform from scratch and coordinate development at all levels.

Nolttechnologies
    Participant

You can find the answer to your question on the Internet. Try looking there. Somehow I accidentally went to one of the sites, and there I just met this. But I don’t remember exactly where. So, look, you may find this information.

samohvalovfilipp914
    Participant

Such applications are very relevant today, so I think that finding a senior developer will not be a problem. Start your own internet search and then it will be seen, I think. You can also place your ad on the labor exchange

MartinFly
    Participant

The good thing about being a senior developer is that the experience is guaranteed and that you are also assured of quality and good work. The only company I know that can provide you with the service of a senior developer for mobile applications is them https://stfalcon.com/en/services/hire-flutter-developers they do not hire anyone or work with anyone, if they give you a developer you know that they have gone through thousands of quality controls that ensure that they are an expert in the area and know what they are doing

lilalang789
    Participant

Such applications are very relevant today, so I don’t think it will be difficult to find a senior developer. Start your own internet search, and I believe it will be found. You can also post your job listing on the labour exchange.Mens suede leather jackets

lorq210
    Participant

Two months ago I ordered a program for money – which quickly finds and shows our products, but not long ago some functions began to slow down a lot. This program is not updated. MartinFly: – I followed the link to the site you suggested, read it, but didn’t find anything that could be updated there. I will try to contact them, according to the description they will be able to correct the shortcomings, but for how long! I’ll try to contact them and find out.

xerberbella
    Participant

Users are much more willing to pay a small amount every month/year than to pay a large amount once. This is cost-effective because the subscription can always be canceled and it is quite difficult to return the money for the license.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account