Leo

My monitor blinks often

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    wobrbobr
    Participant

I began to notice that my monitor blinks often and sometimes the screen turns somehow green. Did you have this with the monitor on your computer?

john.lauwss
    Participant

Yes, I had this, but the screen still turned blue sometimes. It’s easier to buy a new monitor, friend.

aldridejack
    Participant

I do not even know what you do in this case, but probably easier to buy a new monitor. By the way you’re lucky that I can help you with this because on refurbished monitors UK website you can buy a refurbished monitor at a price that will be 20 percent lower than the price in a regular store. I assure you that you won’t have any problems.

unitedbronx
    Participant

I am afraid you have to throw away your monitor. When it blinks it means it has become way too old. I don’t want to disapoint you, of course. So, sorry for this news.

crypticnenad
    Participant

Don’t hurry up! And don’t listen to him. Maybe he is filthy rich and throws away his monitors when they got covered with dust. You can dispose of it too, but not without reading setapp.com first. That is the blog I found when I couldn’t screen record on my Mac. The audio was always disappearing. Now it is fine.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account