Libra

Do you think Libra loves drama?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Ask Oracle
    Keymaster

if not, then what’s wrong with them?

cwsarge

Too intelligent to waste time with that stuff.

Yup, a very arbitrary part of life that people go through for no reason.

User Deleted

Im a libra women and i hate drama but being as social as i am like other libras were surrounded by drama.

User Deleted

The libra is to level-headed to get carried away with mindless drama but being very social in nature they often end up right in the middle of two opposing parties, mediating. Being a Libra(duh!), I can say that i’m often the glue holding a group of people together. I can understand both sides to an argument and love the challenge of overcoming any obstacle but am rarely the one causing any sort of social drama because I hate, and usually try to avoid, confrontation especially between those who I love…

User Deleted

Enjoy watching it and trying to help out, but when caught in it…. Not so much. Librans tend to want to settle things without making anyone unhappy. Dramas tend to hurt explosively from time to time and it isnt an enjoyable situation for a libran. Coming from a libran 🙂

Anonymous
    Inactive

i am a libra boy i do not like drama it is time waste  

Never, rather i would say , hate drama.

User Deleted

Not if it is created by someone else!

Santiago

Im a libra because i replay on this one..anyway. I always avoid piscis and cancer people, because they are too dramatic 

jesskane

i honestly HATE drama i try an stay far away from it more avoid it im a libra man an yea 

jesskane

i honestly HATE drama i try an stay far away from it more avoid it im a libra man an yea 

jesskane

jesskane

jesskane

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.