Libra

How to attract a Libra?

This topic contains 20 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  paulie.sama@gmail.com 4 years, 2 months ago.

• Author
     marry79 

don’t be high and mighty. we hate those who want to steal our spotllights. be welread.have variety in life.and NEVER NEVER NEVER CRITICIZE. if you want to have a critical comment about us,I suggest you dress it up more like a inocent suggestion. be subtle. we hate people who are rude,dress badly and can’t behave themselves in private or public. be clean and tidy. we love harmony in our sourounding and people we associate with.be loyal and honest.God forbid if we find out you cheated on us. we don’t become BFF over a night so don’t milk us for old sceletons in the closet at the first time you meet us and don’t share one of yours with us. try to have some dept of character. if we are going to associte with you,you should be worth our while. act upon the given advices and we shall place you over a pedestal and worship you.

good luck

divagal69 

I am also a libra lady  . I like people that have character and people that aren’t boring thats it really I don’t care about looks . But I have noticed when a man teases me and makes me laugh that is also something that really makes me go Mmm haha!

divagal69 

I am also a libra lady  . I like people that have character and people that aren’t boring thats it really I don’t care about looks . But I have noticed when a man teases me and makes me laugh that is also something that really makes me go Mmm haha!

divagal69 

divagal69 

libra lady. Definetly like to be honesty, given attention to be loved as i love, like talking, faireness, like a charming  and honest man and hate to be cheated.  

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Live Psychics
Copyright ©2019 Ask Oracle. All rights reserved.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account