Pisces

How do I approach him without coming over as rushing things r pushy….we need to TALK

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Babygal78 6 years, 10 months ago.

• Author
     User Deleted 

Cap guy & Me (Pisces girl) – we have been seeing each other a few months now, started out too fast, couldn’t have been more in LOVE from the get go, honeymoon period over b4 we knew it…..and we didn’t even get to know each other at all, who we are, what we are about, started to drift apart…….anyway after al was said and done, decided to take things slow, exactly that’s all we spoke about – taking things slow…..didn’t actually talk about things. we have pulled back from each other and do our own thing but I feel when I want to ask him about doing something, I have second thoughts about it as am I moving too fast r am I over-stepping the mark cos we seen each other maybe 2 days before that. when we are together, it is so natural and we are so comfortable and it feels normal and right, but like dis wknd all good had such a laugh sat nite in my house and sun nite in his. it’s like we have covered our time together for a certain few days….we both know we are starting out again but we aren’t finding out about each other (how do you do that) we text, small talk, about weather and general same sh** diff day, know we suppose to take things slower this time but what is slower, how do i approach the issue and see when will be a couple, why does it feel he is “shying” away from me after we spent time together. when do I stop worrying where this is going, I know we are on the same page “we want to be together” but there is no plan or we don’t know what each other wants in the long run, we are just getting along and been nice to each other….When will this brick wall come down and we can just breathe and lay it out on the table….I just don’t know how to approach this witout makin it look like that I am on a time clock and are tryin to rush this into somethin further…Does he want me to ask r bring it up…he is quiet, shy and is used to keepin things to himself – confidence and shyness thing i suppose…..HELP…THANKS

Babygal78 

I would suggest that you ask him straight out what he wants from this cause his clearly the shy type or he don’t wanna hurt your feelings by telling you how he really feels and how he would prefer you both start off on a more serious level. Some guys take offence when we act like the males in a relationship so I would say ask him and be straight and honest cause my BF is a Pisces and I get no emotion out of him Lol thanks

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Live Psychics
Copyright ©2019 Ask Oracle. All rights reserved.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account