Sagittarius and Aquarius Compatibility

Sagittari guy + Aqua girl = Twisting of toes into little pretzels, Mind blowing, Electrifying Sex!

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  oniafield@hotmail.com 2 years, 4 months ago.

• Author
     sailawaywithA2J 

Ok, here’s the thing Sagittari men, like most of us, I too have had my fair share of experience in exploring my sexual desires with the opposite sex (some of those experiences I wish I could “un-see or un-experience”). In the bedroom, I know how to handle myself and I for the most part, leave my mark very well respected, known & remembered. So more times than not, the wonderful lady is the one left there wanting, craving for more. Until………I met this Aqua girl!!!!!!! HOLLLLLYYYY SH!T !!!!!! It was as if being with this Aqua lady, I was brought closer to my inner animalistic beast (She may have brought me closer to God)! This otherworldly, sexy creature had my toes twisted into little preztels, following her around like a puppy! So I ask, Is it just me? Or is the Aqua Girl our (Sagittari man) Sexual Soulmate? Leave your comment & tell me what you think. 

oniafield@hotmail.com 
    Participant

Well as an Aquarian women I to have a Sagittaran man and omg the sex is to die for. He brings out my wild side that’s for damn sure. As for him he just can’t get enough of me, I mean he just goes sex crazy, so beastly, so god damn hot!!!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Live Psychics
Copyright ©2019 Ask Oracle. All rights reserved.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account